Inclusive growth: how do we include everyone in global prosperity?

By 2016 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99%.– Oxeam. The richest 10% of the population now earns 9.5 times more than the poorest 10%, up from seven times in the 1980s– OECD report

Read more here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s