Sa kabuuhan ang General Appropriation Act 2013 at ang mga kaparehong batas ay deklaradong hindi umaayon at/o labag sa Saligang Batas ng Pilipinas. Ang PDAF/Pork Barrel, ang congressional insertions, ang pagtukoy ng mga proyekto at realignment ng pondo ay pawang labag sa batas, ayon sa kapasyahan ng Kataas-taasang hukuman (Supreme Court).
Dagdag pa, Also declared unconstitutional were:
1. all legal provisions of past and present Congressional Pork Barrel laws, such as the previous PDAF and CDF Articles and the various Congressional Insertions, which confer/red personal, lump-sum allocations to legislators from which they are able to fund specific projects which they themselves determine;
2. all informal practices of similar import and effect, which the Court similarly deems to be acts of grave abuse of discretion amounting to lack or excess of discretion; and
3. the phrases (1) “and for such other purposes as may be hereafter directed by the President” under Section 8 of Presidential Decree No. 910 and (2) “to finance the priority infrastructure development projects” under Section 12 of PD 1869, as amended by PD 1993, for both failing the sufficient standard test in violation of the principle of non-delegability of legislative power.
Tulad ng dapat asahan, hindi papayag ang mga congressman na wala sila PDAF o kahalintulad na pundo mula sa taong bayan. Sapagkat, sila imismo ang gumagawa ng patakaran o batas kaya nilang paikutan anuman ang balakid dito. Tulad na lamang sa kasalukuyang National Budget 2014 nagawan padin nila ito ng paraang inaakala nilang hindi mapapanasin ng mamamayan.
Sa bagong Modus operandi nitong ating mga mahuhusay at magagaling na mambabatas (senado at congreso) nagawa nilang isilaksak sa GAA 2014 ang bagong mukha at midipikadong pagsasakatuparan ng dating PDAF. (Kung ano man ang kanilang bagong katawagan dito. Nandito ang mga butas para muling maisakatuparan ang nangyari sa PDAF na kanila din kinasangkutan)
I will call the following as professional advice from a professional adviser(s)
1. Go paperless. No paper trail;
2. Lawmakers should directly coordinate with the agency heads to lobby for their projects since the Department of Budget and Management (DBM);
3. Meet the agency head/ secretary as a bloc [so our request is] consolidated for funding and so as to [make the process] efficient.
And the professional adviser, said;
Budget Secretary Florencio Abad, however, said they do not have anything to do with the said informal order. As far as we are concerned we just release funds for social services to the implementing agencies”.
NO MORE PDAF, but have HIDDEN PORK
A wish list for hidden pork…
How to access HIDDEN PORK
According to Tinio, this is how the budget for this year looks like and the funds that were supposedly meant for lawmakers are now under the line agencies’ budgets.
A professional denial from the head of congress…
“There’s no such form. Who is distributing the forms? And why should anyone believe them?” Belmonte said.