- Bees stop flying around and go to hive.
- Birds go to their trees and aren’t flying around. They may migrate completely away.
- Fish bite hard one day then completely disappear the next day, or even a few hours later.
- Cows and other animals head to high ground and safety.
- Dogs and cats go missing. One guy checks lost animal posts in his local newspaper and actually uses that as one of his prediction tools for earthquakes.
- Fish jumping an unusual amount, or fish that don’t typically jump, particularly catfish, are jumping. There is some speculation that they can sense changes in the electrical impulses in the air or water caused by impending disasters such as earthquakes.
- If you live in an area that has a lot of frogs, they are prone to disappear prior to earthquakes and other natural disasters.
- Chickens may become agitated and stop laying eggs a few days before a major storm.
- Dogs become more agitated and may bark more or even become aggressive a few days before a major SHTF weather event. They may even refuse to go on a walk or walk to a certain area, such as by the water, during their walks.
- Horses, dogs, monkeys, and other pets may refuse food or treats several hours prior to a natural SHTF occurrence.
- Bats may be awake and active in the middle of the day a few minutes or even hours prior to a natural disaster occurring.
- Just for fun, we want to throw in an 12th sign – HUMAN babies tend to become anxious and irritable when extreme changes in weather are coming.
Read more: www.thecontroversialfiles